Thursday, September 20, 2007

What is wrong with A&M?

I'm sitting here watching the Miami (FL)/Texas A&M game and I can't figure out what's wrong with the Aggies. Come on, two fumbles on consecutive plays? That's not A&M football. Oh well, it doesn't matter to Oklahoma's ranking in the long run as long as we beat them both. By the way, no post for Wednesday because I went to the State Fair. Stay tuned for a preview of the OU/Tulsa game. This whole short week is really making it difficult to get a schedule set up.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I had the same reaction. I turned the game off. Miami is not a good team this year, and TAMU figured to be a tough contender. So much for that thought.

Jon said...

The only bonus out of that whole debacle is that it made OU's win over Miami look that much more impressive. I doubt it will help much.